日本一本道a不卡免费The following refunds, less deductions for unpaid debts to the University, are authorized. A Refund Request Form must be completed to initiate the refund process. The form may be submitted to the USFSM Cashier’s Office or mailed to the address indicated on the bottom of the form.
- One-hundred percent (100%) of registration fees and tuition will be refunded if notice of withdrawal from the University is approved prior to the end of the drop/add period and written documentation is received from the student.
- Twenty-five percent (25%) of registration fees and tuition paid, less building and capital improvement fees, will be refunded if notice of withdrawal from “ALL” courses from the University is approved prior to the end of the fourth week of classes (Summer term is prior to the end of the third week of classes) and written documentation is received from the student.
- There is no refund of late registration and late payment fees unless a waiver has been approved.
Fee Adjustment Under Exceptional Circumstances
One-hundred percent (100%) of tuition and fees may be refunded if, within six (6) months of the end of the academic term to which the refund is applicable, a student who has withdrawn or dropped a course completes and files a Fee Adjustment Request Form with supporting documentation clearly citing extenuating circumstances beyond the student’s control with the Registrar’s Office. The Registrar’s Office will review the form based on the following criteria:
- Illness of the student, confirmed in writing by a physician, of such severity or duration to preclude completion of the course(s).
- Death of the student or immediate family member (i.e., parent, spouse, child, or sibling), confirmed by death certificate and obituary indicating the student’s relationship to the deceased.
- Called to active military duty, involuntary or voluntary, confirmed by military orders.
- A situation in which the USF System is in error, confirmed by the appropriate USF System official in writing on official USF System letterhead.
- Other exceptional circumstances beyond the control of the student which precluded completion of the course(s), accompanied by both an explanatory letter and verifiable written documentation clearly supporting the student’s explanation.
日本一本道a不卡免费Special requests for an extension of the six (6) month deadline must include specific facts supported by written explanation and verifiable documentation. These requests must indicate special circumstances beyond the control of the student which clearly impaired the student’s physical or mental ability to correct their academic/financial record at the USF System.
日本一本道a不卡免费Pursuant to Public Law 102-325, the Higher Education Amendments of 1992, students attending the University for the first time who withdraw are entitled to a pro-rata refund of tuition, fees, room and board.
A student who receives financial aid and subsequently changes enrollment status which results in a refund in accordance with this section will have the appropriate share of the refund returned to the USF System financial aid programs in accordance with the Financial Aid Policy on Refunds and Repayments.